What does this lovely award mean?!
1. Vertel 11 feitjes over jezelf/tell 11 facts about yourself
2. Beantwoord de 11 vragen die aan jou zijn gesteld/answer the 11 questions that were asked by the person nominating you
3. Stel 11 nieuwe vragen aan bloggers die je nomineert voor deze award/ask 11 new questions for bloggers you nominate for the Liebster Award
4. Kies 9 bloggers uit met tweehonderd of minder volgers om te nomineren/choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate
5. Ga naar hun blog en laat hen weten dat ze genomineerd zijn/go to their blog, let them know they’ve been nominated
6. Bedank de persoon van wie je de nominatie ontvangen hebt en link terug naar haar blog/thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
ONE. 11 facts about me.
1. I was born in Purmerend, the Netherlands on november 7, 1984. Which makes me 28. I love being 28, and so far don’t mind growing older at all.
2. My grandfather was from Belgium, which makes me a quarter Belgian.
3. When I was one, my grandmother gave me a butterfly stuffed toy. I called it Nuffie. It was my favourite thing in the world, and I slept and cuddled with it so much, it kept falling apart. My mom made little sweaters for it, to keep the pieces together. But after two or three sweaters she gave up and made it a little sleeping bag to lie in. Even the sleeping bag is in shreds now. I slept with it in my bed till about two years ago. It’s in my bedside cabinet now.
4. My favourite candy is sour strips.
5. The only game I ever played till it was completed is Super Mario 2 on gameboy.
6. I take photos. Of everything. All the time.
7. My favourite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
8. I have been living with CFS/ME for 11 years now, with some good years and some bad years, this past year being a bad one.
9. My favourite party is a dress up party. Halloween being my favourite. Yay fake blood ❤
10. I have a bass guitar and an acoustic western guitar. I haven't played either of them in months. (playing them gives my hands such aches I prefer not to till I feel better)
11. I have an irrational fear of spiders. I prefer not to even touch a photo of one, even those give me the chills. I kill every spider who dares enter my house. But I always teach the children in my class that spiders are harmless, and hide my trembling hands from them when there’s a spider in the classroom.
TWO. answering Willemijn's questions.
1. Waar kun je niet zonder leven?/What can’t you live without?
My friends and family. And my iPhone, hahaha.
2. Als je door de tijd heen kon reizen, waar zou je dan heen gaan en waarom?/If you could travel through time, where would you go and why?
Ugh, such a hard one. What do you choose? Dinosaurs? Going to Woodstock? Seeing your grandparents when they were younger? Going to a Shakespeare play? Going to a The Clash concert in their early years? Watch Marilyn Monroe make one of her movies from backstage? Have a conversation with the first Buddha? See Buddy Holly play live?
I don’t think I can choose…
3. Wat bestel je het liefst bij de snackbar?/what’s your favourite thing to order at a frites shop?
4. Welk liedje zit er op dit moment in je hoofd?/What song is in your head right now?
The Muppets – The Rainbow Connection. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSFLZ-MzIhM)
5. Als je een film zou maken, wat voor film was dat dan en waar ging die over?/If you could make a movie, what kind would it be, and what would it be about.
UUUGGHHH. All the choices! Too many!
Perhaps a movie about myself traveling to all the answers in questions two?! hahaha.
6. Waar word je chagrijnig van?/What makes you cranky?
Being hungry. Ask my sister, she’ll tell you what I’m like.
7. Met wie zou je een dagje willen ruilen?/who would you like to swap with for a day?
Honestly? Someone with a healthy body, who’s got quite a bit of money I can spent.
8. Wat is je lievelingsboek allertijden?/What’s your favourite book?
HARRY POTTER ❤ All of them ❤ So much love for Harry Potter ❤
9. Noem de slechtste film die je ooit hebt gezien en leg uit waarom./What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
Hmm, I don’t have a movie coming to mind right now. The last movie I stopped watching instead? That was Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Such a beautiful, wonderful, special book. Made into a terrible movie.
10. Als je je naam zou mogen veranderen, hoe wil je dan liever heten?/If you could change your name, what would it be?
I like my name! Despite all the Pippi references that come with being named Annika, I wouldn’t change it for the world.
11. Waarmee ontbijt je het liefst?/What’s your favourite breakfast?
Banana, pear, red grapes and pecan nuts. yuuummmmmm ❤
THREE & FOUR & FIVE. New questions & new nominees.
Now this is where I'm not sure I can participate fully with this fun nomitation game. The thing is, I don't follow that many blogs that are not well known already. But there are some I really like, so I'll recommend those to you instead of creating new nominees and new questions.
SIX. Thank you lovely Willemijn for nominating me ❤